readbud - get paid to read and rate articles

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Guys Loves Girls Thong Above Their Jeans

Guys love seeing girls thong above their jeans. Although I do know many guys find it really unattractive. However, if you are the girl that loves to show off your thong jeans, maybe you should think about buying this pair of jeans where the thong is attached to the jeans.



The picture above is so called the Japanese thong jeans. They are made so that you don’t have to wear your thongs anymore! (I mean, are there really any space to wear your underwear?) I guess by wearing this- not only you’ll get full attention, you also get to leave your panties at home!

When I first saw this-IÂ immediately laughed. I’m not gonna lie, but this looks so unattractive! Â Sandra Tanimura, a Sanna designer, created these jeans because customers mentioned they had a hard time keeping their low cut jeans up.

“We specialize in making low-rise trousers and our customers wanted them to get even lower. It was very difficult meeting these demands without the trousers falling down. I came up with the idea of using the bikini strings to let the trousers hang really low without falling.”